Saturday 21 April 2018

Stampin' Up! New 2018-19 Catalogue Sneak Peek GSF Extraordinary Bloghop -

 Welcome back for this Extraordinary Blog Hop with the Global Stamping Friends team. We are showcasing some sneak peeks from the up coming New Annual Catalogue - Yay not long now! Did you love Libby's project? She always creates such lovely things - jump back by clicking on her name if you haven't visited her yet or use the 'next' button at the bottom to hop around till you find yourself back here.
Do you know what's even better all the goodies I have used in this hop you can get your hands on early because of the Stampin' Up! early release of the Share What You Love Suite.


 
 
The Tranquil Tide Ink Pad in the new style I was lucky to get at Onstage  they are so much easier to use and I am sure the new style of pad will be very popular.
Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is so pretty with its pearl accents - 12 designs with 4 of them having a pretty pearlized finish. 


Today I have made 4 cards that show off this paper beautifully.

I hope you like them.



With this one I sacrificed a piece of the DSP and fussy cut the little Old Olive flowers so that I could add them as an embellishment. I also popped on plain pearls even though the Suite features some pretty coloured Artisan Pearls.




 
This card has some of the new Natures Twine that I also scored from Onstage - it comes as a pack with Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove and Mint Macaron twine all in the one pack. This is 2 pieces and I have frayed the fibres apart - what about that Pearlized Doily? Nice hey?
 

  

Well that's enough from me - now you are hopping over to Sharon to see what she has to share with you. I will pop back once the items I have used go live so you can see them individually in a list below - till then thanks for visiting.

https://studioshabazcreativeme68.blogspot.com.au/2018/04/global-stamping-friends-extraordinary.html
 
2 Courtenay Heuston You are Here



Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 
Click the picture to see what's Retiring from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues in Australia?

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/category/300500/last-chance-products/dbwsdemoid=4010573

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty, I love the DSP it's so easy to make a card using such pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely trio of cards... the papers are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic set of cards! I can't wait to get stamping with my Share What You Love Bundle...thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful set of cards Courtenay. Love them all. Thanks so much for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards and I love how the inside is decorated also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards from this suite... I cannot wait to play with my papers and stamp set <3 Thanks for helping me out so late at night with this blog hop.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete