Saturday 6 January 2018

Stampin' Up! Epic Celebrations - GSF Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop


Happy New Year GSF followers and members so glad to see you back for our first hop of 2018. It's Sale-A-Bration time and I don't know about you but it's definitely my most favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year. Keeping on 'theme' Stampin' Up! must agree as one of the FREE stamp sets available is called Epic Celebrations (Page 12 of the SAB catalogue) so that's the one I'm showing you today.
 

 
 
I have used the Stampin' Blends to colour the Guitar and headphones on the first card  then pulled the Night of Navy Stampin' Blends out to colour the rhinestones on the second card. The background stamping of the 'You're Awesome was using the Stamp-a-ma-jig (can't wait for the Stamparatus to ship - on my birthday) but the shoes on card 2 are randomly stamped.
 
     

 Whilst the set Epic Celebrations is a FREE set claimable with a $90 spend in Australia it is one I think should be on everyone's wish list. We are now hopping over to the other side of the globe in Michigan to Rebecca's blog - lets see what great projects she has to share.


If you would like to recreate these cards or similar these are the goodies you will need along with your Stampin' Blends, markers, adhesives and trimmer. 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 

Click the picture to see what's carrying over from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 Want to see whats Carrying over in Australia?



14 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are just fantastic. you were so clever in how you made use of the stamps. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Good colour combos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda - I will admit I am rather partial to this combo - wen I stray from my warms

      Delete
  3. I need to save this for my son's birthday in June! Love the repeated sentiment in the background, great way to create your own "paper"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Courtenay... using such a great stamp set... will definitely be my most used SAB set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of this set and I love the inside of your cards too. Just like Rebecca, I'll be saving this one for my brother's birthday in June! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Courtenay. I haven't played with this set yet but now, I definitely need to. Thanks for inspiring me today

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I think I'm going to have to CASE these! So awesome :-) Thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card designs. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete