Saturday 2 December 2017

Santa’s Sleigh Festivities - GSF Blog Hop


 Welcome to the December GSF Blog Hop - we are celebrating the festive season with festive projects to share. We are hopping all about the world from one side of the globe to here in Australia then back again - Did you see Marieke's project how amazing are those decorations? Some people are super clever aren't they? 

I decided to have a play with the Merry Music Specialty DSP, the pizza boxes and Santa's Sleigh. I water coloured the trees very lightly so that the DSP didn't balls up like wet paper can do.





So the inside of the card got the same treatment but be frugal with the water on the Whisper White card as its not really a fan of being super wet.

So lets head on across the world with the press of the Next button and visit Angelique  to see the divine famed art she has to share with us.
https://stempelkeuken.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/festive-celebrations-gsf-bloghop.html



2. Rebecca Urban
3. Libby Dyson
4. Jan Musselman
5. Lisa Ann Bernard
6. Karie Beglau
7. Amanda Farlinger
8. Kimberley Anne Morris
9. Tricia Butts
10. Amanda Bates
11. Kristie Neal Walthall
12. Anastasia Radloff
13. Erica Jones
14. Jenn Charles Curtis
15. Marieke Bart
16. Courtenay Heuston
17. Angelique Stempelkeuken
18. Sarah McDermott

 The shopping list!
Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely projects--I love the watercolor on the DSP :-) I would definitely CASE this if I had that tree stamp set, but I don't. I kinda haz a sad about that fact right now...lol. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever. I love the watercoloring and the gold deer. It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set, especially the watercolored trees. I love the Merry Music Specialty DSP. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Courtenay.... love the watecolouring on the Merry Music papers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set. Love the trees & stars. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Courtenay, 2 beautiful projects. My favourite is the Mini Pizza Box. Just love these boxes. Thanks for the inspiring ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for showing the inside of the card too. It's an often neglected space.

    ReplyDelete