Wednesday 30 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Window Shopping - Polished Stone Technique Birthday Card

Wow I love this technique! I found a great YouTube video from one of my favourite Demonstrators overseas and decided to give this a go. This is called Polished Stone and every piece of card front I did turned out very different.
 
 
 This technique uses our new Glossy cardstock - actually that's what I plugged into the YouTube search engine and wow there's a heap of goodies to try - do your remember this card from a few weeks back it was a different Glossy card technique but this card is for the other Brother In law.
 



I decided on a technique card for a bit of fun and I got so inky - my fingers and nails are still stained 3 hair washes later! 
I followed the YouTube video from Dawn (yes one of my favourites) to get my bearings on the Polished Stone technique and let me say it is way fun and each piece is unique. I do love that you can learn just about anything on YouTube.
 

 With your trimmer, Big Shot, favourite adhesives, cotton balls, rubbing alcohol these goodies will see you able to make your own of these cards.
Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love your polished stone background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandie - its great fun but very messy!

      Delete