Tuesday 10 October 2017

Cool Treats Summer Fun Birthday card

Wow Busy, Busy here - between illness (yep the dreaded flu struck this home badly), extra shifts at work (record month for births at the hospital - September saw a 20 year high!), eldest preparing for her final school exams and may lack of ability to say no when I really should, had me pulling my hair out!

I needed some brightness in my life so out came Cool Treats to make some cards for my stash - my girls love these for their friends.


 
 
 This is a very easy layered card - the stripe is the background stamp, the ribbon is folded but not under the front panel with the pops on there. Its hard to see but the chocolate is shiny - use your fine tip glue and cover the Chocolate Chip in as it dries glossy. 


 Treats you will need for this delicious card
Are you an Australian Demonstrator?
Looking for a unique team member gift for On Stage or Christmas? What about a personalised Bone Folder? You can check out all the information about how to order yours HERE.



Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment