Wednesday 14 June 2017

Baby Bear in Berry Burst for the new Parents.

 
I am loving the new Berry Burst colour it plays nicely with so many others.
I was doing some Pocket Scrapping and cut one of the cards from the Colour Theory Memories and More card packs for one of my pages - I was left with the piece that said 'Let the New ADVENTURES begin' so I used it to create this card.


http://bit.ly/KyliesJuneHighlightsVoteforMeHere
 
I have entered this card in a challenge for a bit of fun. You can hit the badge above to vote and the gallery of all the entries will open up for you in a new screen.
Before you leave though let me tell you more about this as its a quick and easy card to recreate if you need a baby girl card in a flash. I'm afraid there is not a blue version of this card in the card pack.
 
I inked up the word 'baby' in crumb cake on one of the sentiments in the Baby Bear set so I could add it to the card.


Taking a closer look I have used the stamp that makes the top layers and stamped it on my Crumb Cake Card for a little texture - tone on tone didn't look right so I used Versa Mark to do the stamping for this particular card.

Below what the card looks like on the inside. I did play with the bow on the front but it didn't work for me (might need to get some of the new In Color Bitty Bows for next time).

 



I hope you like my Baby Card you can vote for it HERE and see some other great baby inspiration whilst your there.
- Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment